What is EFFuel?
With the price per gallon increasing over the past few years, people have long started for the search of devices that will help them save money. The search is over! That device is finally here: EFFuel is a Fuel Saving Device that will help you reduce your fuel consumption by up to 35%. The device can be used on all cars, as it uses the standard ECU OBD2 socket present in all cars for diagnostics and remapping. The Fuel Saving Device will need around 150 miles of driving after installation so it can start automating the savings process based on your engine's parameters and your driving behavior. If you have more drivers on a single car the device can build up to 3 profiles and identify the driver autmatically.
1. Pull the key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBDII diagnostic connector in your car and Plug in Eco OBD2 (normally located under the steering wheel within arm's reach)
3. Insert the key into the ignition and turn the key to the 2nd click to turn on the ignition (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 seconds. After releasing the button, wait about 30-60 seconds (Eco OBD2 will communicate and establish a connection with the ECU)
5. Start the engine
6. Eco OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits. After about 200 km/150 miles driving, Eco OBD2 will makes adjustments to match your driving habits for more fuel economy.
EFFuel is connected directly to your car's ECU. The socket is standard on all cars.
AI Adaptable Configuration
After installation, EFFuel needs around 150 miles of usage to understand your car's behavior and adapt to your driving style
so it can start saving efficiently without compromising throttle.
The EFFuel device will enhance the performance of the car by remapping the ECU, adjusting the boost pressure, injection timings and fuel injection.
No power compromises
The Fuel Saver uses almost no power, so you won't have to worry about your car's battery health.
No throttle loss
The Fuel saver does not compromise your throttle, it actually increases it!